News and Events
News and Events at The Naviaux Lab
News and Events
- February 23, 2018—Talk on “Antipurinergic Therapy for Autism and Mitochondrial Disease”, Mitochondrial Medicine 2018: Regional UMDF Symposium, La Jolla, CA.
- March 14, 2018—Talk on “POLG Disease—One Gene, Many Faces”, Annual Meeting, Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders, Paradise Point, San Diego, CA
- June 4-6, 2018—“Multifaceted Mitochondria” Meeting, Cell Press, Paradise Point, San Diego, CA
- June 27-30, 2018—United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation Annual Meeting, Sheraton Music City Hotel, Nashville, TN
- January 13, 2018—Special Showing of the Movie, “Unrest”, hosted by the Naviaux Lab, San Diego Central Library, San Diego, CA.
- October 20-21, 2017—TACA Annual Meeting, Costa Mesa, CA. “New hope for autism treatment: a story of medical discovery”
- October 12-14, 2017—UMDF Regional Meeting, Akron, OH. “From mitochondria to autism: a story of medical discovery”
- September 10, 2017—19th Annual UCSD Christini Fund Gala Dinner
- September 4-8, 2017—Talk on “One gene, many faces—the many phenotypes of POLG disease”, International Congress on Inborn Errors of Metabolism (ICIEM), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- August 12, 2017—Keynote Lecture, “The Metabolism of the Cell Danger Response, Healing, and ME/CFS”, at the Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS, Stanford, CA.
- June 28-July 2, 2017—United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (UMDF) Annual meeting, Hilton Alexandria Mark Center, Alexandria, VA
- May 26, 2017—Publication of the Suramin Autism Treatment-1 trial results in the Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology.
- May 20, 2017—UCSD Mito 5K Walk ‘n Roll Tropical Run, NTC Park at Liberty Station in Point Loma, San Diego, CA
- May 9 and 11, 2017—Lecture and journal discussion on “Mitochondrial Disease Genetics”, BIOM252, UCSD Biomedical Sciences curriculum, La Jolla, CA
- April 20-23, 2017—Autism Research Institute Think Tank annual meeting, Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott Hotel, Dallas, TX
- April 12, 2017—Lecture on “New hope for autism treatment: Antipurinergic therapy from the bench to the bedside”, UCSD International Student curriculum, La Jolla, CA
- February 24, 2017—Talk on “Metabolomics and Exosome Biology for the Diagnosis and Monitoring of Complex Chronic Disease”, Apheresis Therapies Conference, San Diego Marriott, Mission Valley, San Diego, CA
- All Past Events