News and Events
News and Events at The Naviaux Lab
News and Events
- October 2, 2020—”Mitochondria, Autism, the Cell Danger Response, and a Suramin Update”. A virtual autism conference sponsored by TACA.
- October 9, 2020—”Mitochondrial targets and defenses in the time of COVID”. A virtual symposium sponsored by the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation
- October 9, 2020—“Lyme metabolomics–Updates from the Naviaux Lab”. A virtual meeting sponsored by LymeMIND and the Cohen foundation.
- November 8, 2020—”Autism metabolomics and the purinergic stress response”. Synchrony 2020—A virtual symposium sponsored by the Brain Foundation
- November 5-8, 2020—Clinical Applications of Scientific Innovation (CASI) symposium, Phoenix, AZ—Cancelled for COVID19
- September 13, 2020—22nd Annual UCSD Christini Fund Event. First ever virtual gala.
- June 24-27, 2020—Annual meeting of the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (UMDF), MMS, and MRS. Phoenix, AZ—Cancelled for COVID19
- March 19-21, 2020— Mitochondrial Blocks to Healing and Regeneration. Regenerative Medicine Workshop, Charleston, SC—Cancelled for COVID19
- November 8-10, 2019—ASTRA Meeting on Autism Treatment, Antipurinergic Therapy for Autism, San Francisco, CA
- October 18-20, 2019—TACA Annual Meeting, Antipurinergic therapy for Autism, Costa Mesa, CA
- October 4-5, 2019—Advances in Mitochondrial Medicine, The CDR and the Healing Cycle—A new model for chronic disease pathogenesis, Dallas, TX
- September 20-22, 2019—20th Anniversary Lyme Disease Association annual meeting, Providence, RI
- September 14, 2019—Origins of the CDR Hypothesis, San Diego, CA
- September 6-8, 2019—FDA Workshop on Drug Development and Clinical Trials for Mitochondrial Disease, Washington, DC
- All Past Events