News and Events
News and Events at The Naviaux Lab
News and Events
- August 12, 2017—Keynote Lecture, “The Metabolism of the Cell Danger Response, Healing, and ME/CFS”, at the Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS, Stanford, CA.
- September 4-8, 2017—Talk on “One gene, many faces—the many phenotypes of POLG disease”, International Congress on Inborn Errors of Metabolism (ICIEM), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- September 10, 2017—19th Annual UCSD Christini Fund Gala Dinner
- October 12-14, 2017—UMDF Regional Meeting, Akron, OH. “From mitochondria to autism: a story of medical discovery”
- October 20-21, 2017—TACA Annual Meeting, Costa Mesa, CA. “New hope for autism treatment: a story of medical discovery”
- June 28-July 2, 2017—United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (UMDF) Annual meeting, Hilton Alexandria Mark Center, Alexandria, VA
- May 26, 2017—Publication of the Suramin Autism Treatment-1 trial results in the Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology.
- May 20, 2017—UCSD Mito 5K Walk ‘n Roll Tropical Run, NTC Park at Liberty Station in Point Loma, San Diego, CA
- May 9 and 11, 2017—Lecture and journal discussion on “Mitochondrial Disease Genetics”, BIOM252, UCSD Biomedical Sciences curriculum, La Jolla, CA
- April 20-23, 2017—Autism Research Institute Think Tank annual meeting, Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott Hotel, Dallas, TX
- April 12, 2017—Lecture on “New hope for autism treatment: Antipurinergic therapy from the bench to the bedside”, UCSD International Student curriculum, La Jolla, CA
- February 24, 2017—Talk on “Metabolomics and Exosome Biology for the Diagnosis and Monitoring of Complex Chronic Disease”, Apheresis Therapies Conference, San Diego Marriott, Mission Valley, San Diego, CA